3D Printed cube-edge lattice with 46μm pore and strut structures Designed by David Robinson, Sandia National Labs, Livermore, CA
Custom Device Fabrication
Our 3D Printing Service is designed for micro-scale featured devices. Our printers are designed to be able to print 2 pixel features (~15μm). Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our fabrication services or need some pointers to design your devices.
- Pixel Size: 7.6μm
- Standard Layer Thickness: 10μm
- Min Layer Thickness: 0.25μm
- Build Area: 19.456mm x 12.160mm
- Max Build Height: 7cm
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- File Type: .STL, .STEP
- Max Dimensions: 19.456mm x 12.160mm x 7mm
1. Design Microfluidic or Micro-featured device (keeping to micro-fabrication design considerations)
2. Convert CAD design to .STL format
3. Contact us. (We will get back to you)
4. Once we get back to you, send your design.
We understand that it can worrying to try a new technology, so we are offering your lab/groups first design free! Just look at the custom device fabrication requirements, and send us a message with what group/organization you are in and your application.
We are her to help you. If you don’t know where to start, feel free to contact us or take a look at our training page. We are continually adding new trainings and tutorials to our collection. Want to see a new one? Let us know.